Friday, February 26, 2010

Kalanicut Baby Skirts

As I was pondering about how to begin this post, I thought to myself "Am I baby hungry?"  For some reason a lot of my posts have featured handmade, sewn baby items. 

For those of you without babies, I will make more of my future posts non baby or kid related . . .  well, I'll try.

But for now, I just HAD to share an adorable baby skirt by Kalaniccut.


This is only one of many she has featured on her site and it is my personal favorite.  (Besides the vintage baby skirt I won during one of her give aways.  My first item I've ever won!  I can hardly wait to get it in the mail. :)

Kalani is super savvy and talented.  Don't miss out on her bags and purses when you click on by!

Oh, and I'm not baby hungry (keep telling myself this . . .  keep telling myself this).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!