Monday, June 28, 2010

Sew For Me

After sewing two days in a row for the Cinderella play, I had to sew something for me.

I pulled out a project I started a few months ago and finished it.  I have so many unfinished projects, but don't we all?

Here is . . .
The Phoebe Bag
(I could not get this to link right, so here it is: http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf)
I also added a lace flower for some pizazz.  Lace flowers are so bee-autiful.

Fabric look familiar?  It's from the whirly skirt I made awhile ago.  And it's from my childhood.  I love that my mom still has all the fabric she used to make me clothes out of.


This bag was a little different from others I have sewn, but I love the finished product.
Now I will be sporting a new purse. :)
Yes, it makes me happy.

And I would suggest putting interfacing on both the liner and exterior.  Just in case you want to make one.


And then I kept sewing . . .
But you will have to wait until Friday to see.

Here's a hint:
Diaper Stacker/Dress

I'm pretty excited about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!