Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hey everyone, I am back.  Well I hope to be back full time if this baby wants to cooperate.  So far I have spent the last 2 weeks on bed rest and this Friday after my appointment we will see if our little boy is going to still come a few weeks early.  It has been an interesting two weeks that have consisted of complete laziness since sewing causes my feet to swell up horribly and too many trips to the hospital and doctors office.

Before all of this I did sew a few projects.  Here is one of my favorite.  The third sleeper is actually in our hospital bag in the back of the car so I will post a picture of our little guy in it after he is born.




I used the pattern from This Momma Makes Stuff  Two of them I added an inch to the neck since I wanted the option to use them longer than just for newborns.

Have a fun Monday and check us out this week for some fun posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!