Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Mice

Well, lots of changes in my life and Eva's life . . .  Eva is busy, busy being a full time working mom.  And I know how that goes as well.  I recently began teaching at a private school.  I really, really love it.  And the best part, I am teaching my son!  It's more work than I ever imagined, but well worth it.  And I am already looking forward to my daughter joining us next year.

And since I am teaching now, I am on Christmas break.  Which means I have had some time to do a fun craft with my kids.  Hopefully I'll be able to do more over the next week and a half and post them as well.  I sure do miss crafting and sewing.

Our Christmas Mice

The Whole Family

Mom and Dad
What You Need:

This project was extremely easy, but a lot of fun.  All it required was:

the template
fabric scissors
fabric glue
a pencil
lots of felt
and a few candy canes


The Kiddos

Where You Can Find It:

 The complete instructions along with the template can be found here on Martha's website.
I think we'll be eating the candy canes Christmas Eve and leaving the little mice empty so Santa can fill them.  Then we'll do it again next year.  I do believe a new tradition has started.

Merry Christmas!!











1 comment:

We love 'em, so leave 'em!