Monday, February 22, 2010

Money Monday!

Pull out your wallets and get ready to spend some money!

But first, thanks to all our new followers and their welcomes into the blogging world.  We are addicted!

Okay, on with the post:
My husband told me to pick out a color to paint our bedroom and ever since I have been dreaming of colors. I love green. It's my favorite color in the world and makes life happier. But our room decor is mainly blue. My dilemma? How to tie it all together.

When I saw this pillow, I immediately wanted it and knew it would be perfect. (Now to convince my hubby I need a new bed set.)


Betz White has so many items I could purchase. I also love that she uses organic textiles!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this pillow. I was inspired and made a (sort of) copy cat. I blogged about it here: http://whimsikel.blogspot.com/2010/03/am-i-only-person.html
    Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love 'em, so leave 'em!