Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun Friday-Tutorial Challenge!

With traveling on my brain I am excited to share this great and simple tutorial for your own travel bag for a Flat Iron by Becky Hanson. 

Who is Becky you may ask?  
Well Becky Hanson is director of education for SVP Worldwide, one of the world’s largest sewing machine companies and maker of SINGER®, HUSQVARNA VIKING® and PFAFF® sewing machines.



Download the tutorial HERE

Stay tuned for my next Fun Friday in two weeks and I will post pictures of my own travel bag using her tutorial. I challenge our readers to try this tutorial and send us pictures of your finished project as well!

****

Thanks for participating in our Spring Bling Give-Away this last week.  Winners will be posted tomorrow so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!