Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I have a busy day tomorrow, as I'm sure most of you do.  My sweetheart is out of town, so I'll be spending the evening of Valentines Day with one of my dear friends, who lives three hours away . . . Her husband is also working.  I foresee an evening of chocolate, chic flicks and laughter.  Those evenings are always needed.
 
I just finished putting together all 46 Valentines for my kiddos.  They decided to go with these cute Valentines we found in a magazine. 
 

I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to trace them, then had the kids cut their own out.  It took me a few tries to find something that would write on the black card stock.  Did you know they make twisty colored pencils?  I think I'm a fan.  I told my kids they had to decorate (put their own stars and planets on them) while I used a quarter to trace and cut out the circles to put the bouncy balls in.
 
This was definitely a process, but I'm glad I we started them a week ago.  Now they are all packed up and ready to go!
 
Happy Valentines Day! 


 
Don't forget the Plumbtickled February coming up on the 23rd!  I'm buying my supplies this weekend and am also on the hunt for a little something else I want to create over the next few months to fill a spot on one of my walls that seems a little empty.  Hopefully I find what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!