Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cookies for 2

One of our goals for this year is have more consistent date nights.  We are actually trying to make sure we hire a sitter and get out at least once a month and then once every 2-3 months have a group date night in with some of the other couples we know.  So far we have been pretty good and tonight at dinner I mentioned this recipe for just 2 chocolate chips cookies and my husband's eyes lit up.  I know Vanessa's husband would love it too as chocolate chip cookie making is a staple for our visits along with Zobmondo, ice cream and staying up way too late and laughing too hard.
Photo Credit to number-2 pencil

So tonight we tried a recipe that I found through one of my favorite cooking blogs.  Siri linked to it and check it out Perfect Single Serve Cookies.  They were a huge it and I know they will become a common occurrence for a quick treat in our house.

I am getting excited for the upcoming Plumtickled Create Craft Girls Night.  I am finalizing the time on February 23rd and will post the details this next week.  

I also have a few other projects in the works and am excited to get pictures up once they are done.  One of my favorites is Ed's 1st birthday quilt, just trying to find the perfect backing to match the vintage fabric from his Great Aunt Kathy.

~
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!