Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Sew Saturday

I was in the fabric store last week gathering some items for projects when I started thinking about t-shirt stenciling and applique- two things I have never done before.

Well, I found these awesome retro stenciled shirts by Jenn over at Ambrosia Girl.  Her tutorial is so simple and easy to understand and now my stenciling ponderings have been put to rest.  Now to make my kids some of the cool shirts (maybe even me) and then on to applique.


***

I received my vintage skirt in the mail the other day.  Remember the give a way I won over at Kalanicut?

Here it is on my cute, little model.  It fits!  And we love it.  Thanks Kalani!

Now to get some cute black leggings and a dark pink shirt to complete the outfit for summertime.

If you are interested in sponsoring a giveaway on Sew It To Me, please stitch us a line at sewittome@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!