Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wallet Wednesday

Are your wallets out and ready?!  This is our first of many virtual shopping trips.

My thoughts this week were on creative toys for boys of all ages.  Maybe I am secretly hoping this little one is a boy, well we will find out soon enough!  Until then I can dream of stocking our toy box with these fun ideas.

Starting with the swords from All Boy House!

I see less band aids and eye injuries!

You can always stand to have at least one puppet in the house.  My vote goes to the fun MonsterMe Puppet from Ready Set Sublimate's Shop.

A toy box is not complete without a sock monkey, so why not a Mischievous Moustached one 

Or if you have a budding chef the Cheeseburger Deluxe is just a start to the kitchen collection from Royal Rugrats and it's eco-friendly!


Last on my shopping trip today is a perfect addition to the toy box.  A ball less likely to cause damage inside the house, something I have wished for when my nephews come to play.  
Check out the Patchwork Soft Ball by Tweet 


I hope you enjoyed our shopping trip today as much as I did.  I have quite a few things added to my list of gifts for little boys and our own home!

2 comments:

  1. i posted a tutorial link on the facebook page for the patchwork ball, here's another one i found that includes 3 different pattern size pieces:

    http://laeroport.typepad.com/files/pentagon-baby-ball-tutorial.pdf

    ReplyDelete

We love 'em, so leave 'em!