Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Accessories to Buy

A little side note:

I'm being featured/published (not sure how it quite applies to this) on http://www.postpartumprogress.com/ today.
Kathrine Stone does an amazing job advocating for women with perinatal mood disorders and the information she provides on her site is extremely helpful and educational.

I suffered with postpartum depression after my son was born five and a half years ago.  It changed my life.
Now I volunteer for Postpartum Support International, an amazing non-profit organization devoted to promoting awareness, prevention and treatment of perinatal mood disorders.

If you want to check it out, click on the Postpartum Progress link above.

***
Just a few things I'd like to buy that any mother would appreciate (hint, hint- if only my husband read this blog):

A Little Penelope Lane oh so pretty headband.
(If you live in So. Cal, be sure to stop by her Open House May 7th.)

This Victorian style Poppy Ring by Much Loveilly.
A ring to decorate any finger.

The perfect every day bag by Sineminugur.

This Dahlia Necklace Flower is breathtaking.
I could stare at it for hours.

I could use this bracelet by Redd Tree for when I'm in one of my hip moods.
And it's made from Amy Butler fabric. :)

The Garden Party earrings created by Art Happens make me sigh in happiness (No, really.  I sighed.).

Shopping for accessories is my favorite pasttime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!