Saturday, May 8, 2010

No Sew Accessories

Ahh. . .  who doesn't love no sew projects.

Here's a few, really great ones to brighten up your Saturday AND if you hurry up, you can even make a couple before Mother's Day tomorrow.

A Lemon Squeezy Home has a fabulous flower bracelet tutorial with a no sew version.


This next one could possibly be the fastest no sew project you ever make - button earrings.
Thanks for sharing Crafti Gemini.


These Mother's Day Poppies by Grosgrain Fabulous are some serious eye candy.
And you can use them to embellish anything.


Happy Together has the most scrumptious vintage looking pearl and ribbon necklace.
Love the Look!


I see flowers everywhere.  Imagine how and what I can make them out of.
Here's a tutorial for felt flowers by Craftaholics Anonymous.
They make me smile.


The perfect end to a perfect week.

Make some flowers for Mum.
By Made.


Oh, and don't forget the card!
Thanks Mmmcrafts.

(Photo courtesy of http://www.mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/)

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful, beautiful mother's out there.
And most especially to my mother.  Thank you for giving me life.  For the times you pick up the phone- even if I just called you two times before.   I learn from you daily.

To my mother-in-law.  We are two peas in a pod.  Thinking of you brings a smile to my face.  You are a strong women and a beautiful example.

Finally, to Eva.  Welcome to the journey of being a mother.  It is the most difficult to undertake, but nothing is more rewarding and magical.  You will be wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!