Saturday, February 2, 2013

Plumbtickled Create Craft Club

The kids and I had fun today making these little guys.  I found them in my FamilyFun magazine.  I also noticed them on Pinterest.  With all the snow we have been getting, I sure hope Punxsutawney Phil is right!
 
On another note:

Introducing

Plumbtickled Create Craft Club
(PCCC) AKA The Craft Drug - Join at your Own Risk
 
Let me explain . . . .
Eva and I were doing a little chatting on the phone the other night, brainstorming ways we can craft, blog and still have time for our busy lives.  And slowly the idea of the Plumbtickled Create Craft Club came into existence! 
 
Now here's the fun part- ANYONE can do it!  And of course we'd love for you to join.  So, if you are not sure what to craft, have an itch to create or just plain love being crafty, then this is the perfect place for you!
 
Here's how we'll do it.
 
1. Announce the Crafts:
At the beginning of each month Eva and I will announce the craft we have each chosen from a crafter that has inspired us.  Pick one or both of the crafts and start planning!
 
2. Set the Deadline:
I don't know about you, but I have to have a deadline for things.  Otherwise it might not get done!  So, we'll put the date we plan on having everything all wrapped up (or crafted in this case).
 
3. Plan the Party:
Eva and I will both host a PCCC party in our area (sad we live over 800 miles apart now).  If you live in a different area and are feeling social, plan your own party.  It's a great excuse for a GNO!  Don't have the time?  Work alone at your own pace.  You're still part of the club!
 
3. Share!  Share!  Share!
Send us your pictures of what you've created and we'll post for everyone to see!  Heck!  Send some of your craft club having fun (only responsible pictures please).
 
That's it!  Simple.  Easy.  Fun.  Three of our favorite things.
 
Check back with us in the next few days for February's crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!