Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Plumtickled Create Craft Club Reminder!

Just 3 days away!

We would love to see you at our local events and are excited to see pictures of the crafts our followers do too.  We will post a link to our Flickr account so you can join the group and share your photos.

Vanessa posted her information earlier and now its my turn.  I plan on hosting the Southern CA one at our humble abode at 7 PM Saturday, February 23rd.  For the first 30 minutes Hagberg will be up and flirting with whoever walks in the door but thanks to an awesome husband we will be able to have a fun girls night crafting away!  Lease a comment with your email address or send us an email if you want my address or Vanessa's.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's and Presidents Day.  I loved spending the 14th with the two special guys in my life and then having a 3 day weekend to be together as a family always makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!