Thursday, March 14, 2013

Plumtickled Create Craft Club March

Its that time again!  

The Plumtickled Create Craft for March is inspired by the creative blog See Kate Sew.  She had so many tutorials that it was hard to choose what were were going to focus on at our Craft Clubs this month.  Vanessa and the Utah gals all fell in love with the Lace Ruffles Skirt Tutorial and I loved how simple yet adorably cute her Bow Tie tutorial turned out.

Vanessa's event is Tuesday, March 19th at 7 PM.  I know she is planning on a fun night and if you saw the pictures from last month it was a blast for everyone who came.  Feel free to send an email to us if you would like her address to attend.  I know I wish I was close enough to as this lace underskirt would be a great addition to my closet


My event (Eva typing today) will be on Saturday March 30th at 7 PM.  I pushed it back a week since our youth have a church Roadshow the original weekend I had planned to host it in Southern CA.  Again, just shoot an email to us or message us through our Facebook page if you want the address to attend. Isn't the Bow Tie perfect!


Be sure to check out the tutorial links above for either craft and bring the materials listed to the events. Or if you want, check out her other tutorials HERE and chose your own to do and bring the materials and craft with us.

If you are hosting your own craft event this month, post pictures of your crafts and fun on our Flickr account.  We would love to have you link to our event by Saturday March 30th!

Happy crafting/sewing for March!

~
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love 'em, so leave 'em!